There are 2 ways you can do this:
Using our Image Annotation feature
You can share an image of the form and have the patient draw (and even sign) on the screen. It is then possible to sace the image.
This is not practical for multiple page forms, and as such we recommend against this.
Using our Screen Sharing and Secure File Transfer features
If you want the form or document to be legally binding and therefore enforceable, we suggest you use this technique:
- Open the form on your desktop computer
- Share the form using our screen share function
- Complete the form together until it is ready for signature
- Save the form and send it to the patient via our secure file transfer.
Have the patient sign the form.
- Windows: Open the PDF in Adobe Reader and click the “Fill & Sign” button in the right pane.
- Mac: Open the PDF in Preview, click the Toolbox button, then click Sign
- iPhone and iPad: Open the PDF file, then click “Markup and Reply” to sign.
- iPhone and Android: Download Adobe Fill & Sign, open the PDF, and tap the Signature button.
- Chrome: Install the HelloSign extension, upload your PDF, and click the Signature button.
Of course, there's also the old-fashioned way of getting the patient printing out the form, sign it, take a photo of it, and sending it to you (by HiDoq's secure file transfer).